Changes nothing and yet everything.
QuWiki is an innovative method for digitization in companies.
The QuWiki method uses high-performance, adaptive systems and databases to intelligently link company processes, data, information and communication workflows with each other.
Process design, put into practice compliantly
Processes – clear, comprehensible, structured
Digital processing with intuitive visualization
Automation of connected processes
Error prevention through structure and transparency
Creating leeway for important things
Preconfigured processes make life easier
Increasing the value added
Useful contribution in the company
- Order slide
- Rack – stock shelf
- Touch screen
No limit to digital processes. The only limit is the human imagination.
Every process begins with an impulse.
Digitizing this impulse is at the core of the QuWiki method.
Conversion of impulses into actions – automatically, digitally.
Strategic coordination of digital business processes.
- Freely definable parameters
- Process design
- Central management of all devices
- Additional modules for digital organization
- Event-triggered alerting
- Visualization of the processes
- Communication with further systems
- Automatic process monitoring
- Company process network
- Putting data where it belongs
- Upstream data entry masks for further systems
- Interaction with external persons
- Mobile thanks to QuWikiPOINTi
- Digital corporate organization
Showing instead of interpreting.
A process works. That’s it!
Focus on the exception.
Automatic monitoring of predefined processes.
QuWiki in daily use
Businesses need people who make it easy for themselves and others because they want their company to also be successful in the digital future.
The QuWiki method supports this with simple and smart solutions as well as
certified QuWiki coaches.